What our clients say...
Spire Landlord Solutions service saves us a great deal of time and reduces our team's workload so we can focus on other aspects of our business. The fast response times keep our Licensee's happy and protects the properties we manage. If we have any questions or require any support as a business, we have a direct point of contact we can call or email, which is a great help. We have found the Home Emergency policy very good value for money and we are now looking at expanding our relationship with Spire to include planned maintenance and safety checks. I would have no hesitation in recommending Spire to any landlord / property owner.National Property Management organisation, 400+ properties
With over 25 years' combined experience, we are specialists in providing home emergency repair cover within the private and public rental sector.
We believe in...
Great working relationships
We have a network of over 2,000 qualified and Gas Safe registered engineers.
Already have an existing contractor? We can incorporate them into our service - find out more.
We pride ourselves on our 24/7, 365 customer service and support - from reports on completed works to reminder letters for gas safe certificates, we've got it covered.
Our home emergency insurance policy covers boilers, electrics, plumbing and drainage, pests, keys, leaky roofs and a whole lot more.
Our policy is just £3.60* a week per property. Multi-property discounts are also available.
*Prices are inclusive of insurance premium tax.
No call-out fees or excess.
Parts and labour included.**
One phone number for tenants to call direct - 24/7, 365 days a year.
One invoice for all properties.
Home emergency insurance cover 24/7, 365 days a year
- Primary heating system (gas boilers, electric, LPG, oil and solid fuel systems)
- Repairs to radiators
- Internal plumbing and drainage
- External drainage
- Internal electrics
- Internal gas supply pipe
- Pest infestation
- External locks, doors and window repairs
- Loss of keys
- Repairs for failure of water supply to kitchen or bathroom
- Roofing - missing, broken or loose tiles
- Boiler replacement contribution
- Alternative overnight accommodation.
We believe in simplicity. Here's our process:
1. Property owner or manager takes out policy
2. Tenant pack is sent to all properties outlining what is covered along with our 24/7, 365 dedicated UK contact number to use when reporting a home emergency
3. When the tenant reports an issue, one of our trusted and qualified engineers or trade experts will be sent to the property
4. Repair is complete. Property owner or manager may request a report of the repair and any recommendations made by our team.
I have a question about an engineer visit or repair...
Our contact centre team are on hand to deal with any day-to-day enquiries your maintenance team, tenants or landlords may have relating to any repair or service query.
I have a question about my insurance policy or contract...
You will have a direct point of contact for any questions or queries relating to our relationship or agreement.
We want to build a solid, personable business-to-business relationship with all of our clients. We want to work with you to find the best solution to your problems and discuss the different ways that we and our product can work best for you.
We are here to deliver solutions that make your life easier. So let’s get to know each other, leave us a message here and we’ll be in touch.
- Landlords - large and small property portfolios
- Managing and letting agents
- Housing associations
Happy to chat
For more information on policy coverage, limitations and how we can help you, fill in the form below: